There's an online giving page you can add as a sub-page to a section of your website. The online giving page we've developed is integrated with the transaction processing services of a company called EFTPlus®.
The first step to set up online giving for you site is to sign up for EFTPlus® by clicking "TOOLS" >> "Ecommerce" >> "setup" >> "Sign up Now". You'll need the bank account information you want to use to recieve online giving deposits. EFTPlus® will automatically transfer. The fees for the basic account are 2.99% + $.45 per transaction, and it does not have any other setup or monthly fees. EFTPlus® also offers Premium and Deluxe accounts with more features like one-time or automatically recurring monthly online EFT transaction processing from checking, savings accounts. Click on the link below for more information about EFTPlus®.
You will then add the online giving page to your website using these steps:
- Click on the "CONTENT" tab at the top and then click "Add Pages".
- Select "online giving" under the "basic" category.
- Type in a new name for the page to replace the default and click on the "create" button.
- Select a page in the list under "First Level" to either add the new page in the top level of navigation links or select a page under "Second Level". You can also add pages to the "Third Level" under a page in the second level.
- Click on the "add here", "add above", or "add below" links.
- Select the option to either "Edit this page" or "Add another page".
The online giving page allows the giver to enter the amount they want to give. There is also an option to create a list of giving categories if you want givers to appropriate the funds for a specific ministry or purpose.
If you do not want to sign up for the EFTPlus® account, you should not use the online giving page we've developed because it can only be integrated with EFTPlus® accounts.