Use this page to display a list of items that have been uploaded into the Resource Manager area of the software.
- Click on the "Resource List" area of the page to create the list.
- Select one of the three options to list either "All Resources", "Selected Resources", or "Selected Categories". The "Selected Resources" option allows you to individually select the items you want on the list. The "Selected Categories" option lets you choose resources that have been assigned to specific categories. If you have not yet added anything to the Resources area of the software, you will need to do that before anything can be displayed in the list.
- The settings for the list include options for displaying the date that the resource was uploaded as well the type of file.
- You can also customize the list by changing the order based on three different factors (upload date, name, file type).
- Choose between using the Expanded View and the Compact View.
- Click the "Save" button.
- You can add additional page elements or apps by clicking on the "+ Add Element" or "+ Add App" buttons at the bottom.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom when you finish the page.