Make a list of all of the missionaries your church supports or a group of missionaries with this page. Each missionary you add to the list will also have its own page.
Here are the steps to add a missionary to the page:
- Click on the blue "add a missionary" button on the right side of the page.
- Type the missionary's name and click on the "save" button.
- A Personal Information area has been added at the top of the page. You can click on the "click to edit" link to enter contact information to the page. You can also upload a square image (160 pixels wide and 160 pixels tall) to that area of the page.
- Click on the link to edit the text in the "Advanced Text Editor" area of the page.
- There's also and area on the page in place to add an International Address.
- You can add additional page elements or apps by clicking on the "+ Add Element" or "+ Add App" buttons at the bottom.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom and check the box to make the page active.
- The missionaries you add to the list will have their own pages, but the titles are not added to the website's navigation menus by default. Click on the "settings" button at the bottom and mark the box labeled "show as menu item" if you want a link to the missionary's page to be included in the drop-down menus.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom when you finish the page.