This page can be used to help people find a group within your church. It is typically used for small groups, worship teams, or any other groups within the church.
Here are the steps to add a church to the page:
- Click on the blue "add a group" button.
- Type the name of the group and click on the "save" button.
- Click on the link to edit the text in the "Advanced Text Editor" area of the page if you have any content to add there.
- A Button App is also included on the page. You can click on the app to upload an image or you can delete the app by clicking on the red "X" in the upper right corner.
- Edit the Contact Information area of the page to enter all of the important information for the group.
- A Personal Information area has also been added to the page if you want to display contact information for a leader of the group. You can also upload a square image (160 pixels wide and 160 pixels tall) to that area of the page.
- You can add additional page elements or apps by clicking on the "+ Add Element" or "+ Add App" buttons at the bottom.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom when you finish the page.
Groups are listed in alphabetical order by the name. You can click on any of the headings at the top of the list (Name, City, State, Postal Code) to reorder the list. If you click on the same heading again, it will reverse the order. There's also a search field where you can find groups that match a specific postal code or any of the information in the table.