Organize all of the ministries or a group of ministries using this page. Each ministry you add to the list will also have its own page.
Here are the steps to add a ministry to the page:
- Click on the blue "add a ministry" button on the right side of the page.
- Type the name of the ministry and click on the "save" button.
- A Button App has been added at the top of the page. You can click on the app to upload an image or you can delete the app by clicking on the red "X" in the upper right corner.
- Click on the link to edit the text in the "Advanced Text Editor" area of the page.
- Edit the Contact Information area of the page if you want to display contact information for a leader of the ministry.
- You can add additional page elements or apps by clicking on the "+ Add Element" or "+ Add App" buttons at the bottom.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom and check the box to make the page active.
- The ministries you add to the list will have their own pages, but the titles are not added to the website's navigation menus by default. Click on the "settings" button at the bottom and mark the box labeled "show as menu item" if you want a link to the ministry page to be included in the drop-down menus.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom when you finish the page.
You can also upload a thumbnail image to be displayed with the name of the ministry on the list. Click on the "add image" link to upload the image. There are four choices to select from for the shape of the image (square, portrait, landscape, and custom). The first three options will crop the image to match the shape you selected. The "custom" option will allow you to upload an image of any shape without the need to crop it. If the image that is displayed on the page is larger than you'd like it to be you can use photo editing software to make a smaller version of it or you can use a free resource available online at www.shrinkpictures.com.
The page has a default format for arranging the ministries on the page with the thumbnail images and a small amount of text from the each ministry page. However, you can click on the "display settings" link to customize how the list is arranged. There are three options available to select from under the "List View" category, or you can choose one of the four options under the "Grid View". The list view will have one vertical list with the name of the ministry and some of the text from the page. The grid view does not include any text from the ministry pages.