This app displays content from a blog or another source outside of your website. Blogs and other websites use RSS feeds to communicate updates to subscribers. This app will display the content from an RSS feed.
Here are the steps to set up the app:
- Copy the URL of the RSS feed and paste it in the box marked "RSS Feed URL". You can find the URL for an RSS feed by clicking on the feed icon (example below) which is sometimes located on the page. Sometimes the feed URL is as simple as adding "/feed" to the end of the address for the website or page (e.g. http://example.com/blog/feed).
- The app has settings to customize the number of entries or items listed in the app as well as the amount of text included for each entry.
- You can also check the box to display the description for the RSS feed. The description will appear at the bottom of the app.
- We recommend that you add a title for this app and check the box to have the title displayed above it.
- Click on the yellow "Save App" button at the bottom of the page.