This app displays the most recent tweets from your Twitter account.
Here are the steps to set up the app:
- Enter the Twitter handle (username) where is says "Twitter account name(s)".
- You can also click on the "add another twitter account" button if you want to display tweets from more than one Twitter account. The app allows you to enter up to five Twitter accounts.
- A link to your Twitter page will also be displayed with the tweets listed in the app. The options for this app includes a drop-down menu to select either the "Username" or the "Real Name" to be displayed with the link and the Twitter profile picture.
- Click on the "animation options" tab to set the number of tweets you want to include in the app. You can display from 1 to 15 tweets at a time.
- You can also choose between having a stationary list of tweets or three tweets displayed at a time with a constant rotation of tweets. If you choose to have the tweets rotate in the app, there are also settings available to customize the way that the rotating tweets transition. We recommend that you include at least 6 tweets in the app if you choose to have them rotate.
- Click on the "layout options" tab to select either the "Box" or "Bubble" view for the tweets listed in the app.
- Click on the yellow "Save App" button at the bottom of the page.