This app provides an easy way to display a video player on your page for watching a video that has been posted to the YouTube.com website.
Here are the steps for adding a video to the app:
- Go to the YouTube.com website and find the page that has the video. The address for the page should be something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAMPLE
- Click on the "Share" tab under the video on the page.
- Click on the "Embed" link.
- Copy the HTML code provided in the box.
- Paste the embed code into the box provided in the "video options" area of the app. Use the CTRL/Command + "V" keyboard shortcut to paste.
- Click on the yellow "Save App" button at the bottom of the page.
The video player will automatically fill the size of the column where the app is placed. If you want to control the exact size of the video player, you can adjust the size using the embed options provided by YouTube and then paste the code into either the HTML app or into the source view of the Text Editor app.