This app allows you to use professionally designed graphics as hyperlinks to other pages.
Find the button image you want to use by selecting a style from the drop-down menu and clicking on the "edit filters" link to narrow your search. You can find graphics with specific shapes, colors, wording, and design themes by checking the boxes.
After you've selected the button image, you can add the link to it by clicking on the "action" tab. There are five different kinds of links that you can add using this app. They are all listed in the first drop-down menu where it says "Set button link".
- "A page on your site" allows you to select an active page that you've created in the Content Editor. Only active pages will be available to select in the second drop-down menu. If a page is not available in the drop-down menu, you will need to use one of the other link types available.
- "An event on your site" will let you select an event from the calendar. You should see all of the events that have been added to the calendar using the Events Editor. The calendar view will show you all of the events for the current month. If you need to select an event for a different month, you can find it using the right and left arrow buttons.
- "A form on your site" lets you select an online form that you have created in the Form Editor. Only forms that have been locked can be used in the app. You will need to lock the form in the Form Editor in order to make it available to use.
- "A video on your site" will allow you select a video that you've already uploaded. This app does not allow you to upload new videos. Select the video for the link by clicking on the radio button below the thumbnail image.
- "A page on the internet" allows you to enter the address for any page. You can copy the URL for the page when find it with your browser and then select the entire address in the top bar. Make sure when you enter the URL for the link that the "http" part is included at the beginning. For this option you have the option of making the link open in a new browser window or open the page in the same window.
You can set the amount of spacing above and below the button, when you click on the "alignment" tab.