Communicate the important information about mission trips with this page. Each mission trip you add to the list will also have its own page.
Here are the steps to add a mission trip to the page:
- Click on the blue "add a mission trip" button.
- Type the name of the trip and click on the "save" button.
- Click on the Mission Trip area to add the name and dates for the trip. This area also has an option of adding an image.
- Click on the "save" button.
- Click on the link to edit the text in the "Advanced Text Editor" area of the page.
- There are five other areas (Staff position, Email Address Phone Number, Address, and International Address) added to this page by default. You can click on these areas to add information or you can delete them by clicking on the red "X"s in the upper right corner.
- You can add additional page elements or apps by clicking on the "+ Add Element" or "+ Add App" buttons at the bottom.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom and check the box to make the page active.
- The trips you add to the list will have their own pages, but the titles are not added to the website's navigation menus by default. Click on the "settings" button at the bottom and mark the box labeled "show as menu item" if you want a link to the ministry page to be included in the drop-down menus.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom when you finish the page.